CRISTAL S. B.
ACH & RTGS
> Diamis Offers
Diamis propose two complementary solutions :
- CRISTAL : for « Unitary/ low volume s/ high value payments»
- BPEACH : for « files/ high volumes / low value payments»
> Diamis BPEACH Offers
- EDI2SEPA is an adaptator, transforming all kinds of back-Office formats existing in a bank. It permits an unmarked reception of worfklow.
- GEODIT is a STP payments engine for workflow monitoring. Inherited from tough and high performance Diamis solutions.
- BCORE, BSTEP2, … are ACH connectors for GEODIT giving a added value to this solution
- Multi-PEACH is a STP payments engine, using SOA technology, giving a high scalability to the solution. The workflow monitoring is managed by CRISTAL.
> BPEACH Technologies
# MVS or Unix based solutions, using integrated and reliable standards products
BPEACH « MVS » : Heritage from Diamis historical solutions
- Mainframe Solutions (Z/OS)
- Cobol BATCH, Assembler, Java with OMVS, JCL, indexed files and CICS (GUI)
BPEACH « AIX » :
- Unix Solutions (Severals Operating Systems compatibility : Linux, HP-UX, IBM AIX)
- ESB Mule, Java, Script, XML
# Made for current and futur transactions volumes constraints, High performance
# Low infrastructure and integration cost (EDI2SEPA, MultiPeach)
> BPEACH Services
# Operationnal monitoring of Bank euro exchanges
# Easy integration of new back-offices
# Regarding the SOA architecture:
The way to connect ACH and the number of ACH Connectors is not limited
High scalability regarding the exchanged volume increasing (EDI2SEPA, MultiPeach)